Thursday, March 1, 2012

This was SUCH a bad idea.

Why am I up at such an ungodly hour? Why is my brain thinking and whirring and formulating thoughts (see also: thinking) at 4 in the morning?

Because I am dumb.

Said paper outline? Has not been written. Nor memorized, as you might imagine. "It won't be so hard," I told myself around midnight last night. "I'll just get up at four and do it and stay awake for six hours and drink many, many cups of coffee and hope I crash after the test and not during it." And then my brain went "Self, that is a winner of an idea. Now because I like to mix things up for you, I'm going to prevent you from sleeping until 3:45. Enjoy!"

And then the weather said "THUNDERSTORM! LIGHTNING! GALE FORCE WINDS! OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! ENJOY!"

And then Matt went "snore....."

But I digress.

And now I'm posting on this thing, and having thoughts like "I wonder how coffee tastes in a bowl with cheerios." And you guys, it is so tempting to find out.

The life of a college student. I am never, ever doing this again. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment