Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Idea Time!

So, I almost can never think up a good thing to write about. Sometimes I ask Matt for suggestions, or to at least say something funny so I can use that as a jumping-off point, but then he just says "boobs" and giggles so I'm kind of on my own here. Not that there's anything wrong with boobs. It's just not that kind of blog, Matthew.

And then I was struck with an idea. ZING! I'll write about places I've been and where we stayed and what we did and that way a.) I'll never forget and I can take my future child there someday and say Look baby, this is where Mommy ate a melty ice cream cone in the summer of 2012 and probably my kid will just tell me to screw off, but nicely because I'm going to be that kind of parent so maybe they'll just tell me I'm not interested Mom but probably we should go shopping instead. Or something. And then we would totally go shopping. Oh and b.) so that if anyone else cares, they can go do those things too. Because TripAdvisor is fab and all, but only if you already know what you're doing and just want to see reviews. Also who really has time to search through all 5,000 attractions under the keyword Nashville? Not. Me.

Anyways. Blog = reformatted. Except not really because I'll still post useless spacey things sometimes. Actually, probably a lot because I don't travel that much either. And I'm going to include links, which is really the master part of the plan. One stop online shopping people. It doesn't get better than that. 


Although definitely the chocolate peanut butter brownie cupcakes I just pulled out of the oven are better than that. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment