Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Book-y Goodness

Jenny Lawson's book came out today. If you haven't heard of it, it's called Lets Pretend This Never Happened and it's probably going to be awesome. I mean, come on, this is the same lady who can claim Beyoncé as her own.

I am ridiculously excited but also very peeved, because it was supposed to come today, dammit. And Amazon should not fuck with me when I want to read a book. And I want to read this book. Also, the tracking information says that it was scanned into the Tuscaloosa receiving center, or whatever the hell, at like 8am this morning. Which means that I could have gotten the book today, but didn't, because I guess someone just didn't feel like delivering that particular box today. Or something. 

So probably it will come tomorrow, and if it doesn't I will maybe have a fit. And if it does I'll read it immediately and tell all seven people who have found this blog (hi Mom!) how fabulously hilarious it is. 

Really I am mostly just saying that I would like people other than me to also read this book so that I have someone to talk about it with. Unlike with the Hunger Games, because Matt refused to read it and no one else I know is done with it yet. So I've been having to keep all the post-apocalyptic goodness to myself. But this is not about the Hunger Games, even though I've been playing my own hunger games all day (har de har har, another first world hunger games joke) because DOMINOS IS NOT FILLING, but also is cheap and they take dining dollars. I'm a sucker for a deal.

1 comment:

  1. Three words . . . . get (1) a (2) Kindle (3)!

    ReplyDelete